ALL AUTHORS WHO HAVE SUBMITTED AN ABSTRACT FOR SP2020 CONFERENCE ARE NOW NOTIFIED BY EMAIL OF THE DECISION OF THE TECHNICAL COMMITTEES
If you didn’t received an official email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Abstract submission||December, 2019|
|Abstract deposit deadline||MARCH 26, 2020 !! NEW !!|
|Notification to authors||APRIL 15, 2020|
|Preliminary Programme||June, 2020|
|Online registration opening||May, 2020|
|Deadline for manuscripts||September 14, 2020|
|SPACE PROPULSION 2020||OCTOBER 5-9, 2020|
>> NEW TOPIC <<
3. EUCASS PROSPECTIVE SESSION
In Situ Resources Utilization (ISRU) and Space Propulsion
Click here for more information
ADVICES TO THE AUTHORS
• The main purpose of the abstract is to give the Technical Committee information to assist them in selecting the papers to be presented at the conference.
• The selected papers will be presented in a 15 minutes speech at the conference (+ 5 minutes for Q&A).
• An abstract will be selected based on the importance and originality of the subject addressed, on its relevance to the conference theme, on the clarity of its expression.
• The abstract should be a “stand alone” summary that can be used in the compilation of abstracts.
• The abstract should be in English and no longer than 500 words.
• The abstract should summarize the main objectives of the paper to be presented and outline its conclusions.
• Work that has been presented elsewhere, and not updated, will be considered inappropriate.
• All abstracts should be submitted on the dedicated platform
The person submitting the abstract will be designated as the contact person and the main author.
You can check anytime the status of your abstract by login on the dedicated plateform.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE/REFUSAL
The Technical Committees will notify all authors of its decision on 15 April 2020. This notification will be accompanied by detailed instructions allowing authors to prepare and make the deposit of their full paper by 14 September 2020 on the dedicated platform.
Please note that failure to comply with the deadline will entail not having the manuscript included in the conference proceedings and programme.
You can download the SP2020 PAPER INSTRUCTION to follow in order to prepare your full paper.
= = >> Login and Password to access the platform remain the same than those used for the abstract submission < < = =
Authors who fail to register and pay prior the Conference will not have their presentations included in the programme and proceedings.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE POSTER SESSION
The poster presentations are set-up in the Exhibition / Breaks Area. A dedicated booth will be prepared to highlight your poster. Several pauses will be planned and will be an opportunity for you to present your paper as a poster during the Conference. A special announcement will be made to remind it to the audience.
There is no official template to follow in order to prepare your poster, you can put texts, figures, graphs… all relevant content needed to highlight your work.
Your poster should be prepared and printed in portrait style, on one side, format 1m (W) x 1m40 (H)
(width 1000 mm x height 1400 mm).
We offer you to send your poster to the Congress Center to avoid you to travel with it, but you also can bring it with you.
Estoril Congress Center
2765 ESTORIL, PORTUGAL
Please inform us as soon as your poster is sent or if you prefer to bring it with you.
Important: If slots in the program became available you may be notified by email until 18 September 2020, to send your slides for an oral presentation
In addition, you have to upload your poster file on your personal space before 14 September 2020.
Please follow the link and enter your unique user ID and password of your submitter account.
As soon as your poster file is uploaded, you will benefit of the “Speaker” special rate for your Conference Registration.
Please be aware of the specific rule: “No registration, no poster session”
SP2020 PUBLICATION POLICY
All papers accepted for presentation and poster at the SP 2020 will be accessible online exclusively to the conference delegates with a dedicated login & password.
This means that papers shall not be classified or shall, if necessary, be released by the relevant company and/or government agency.
You can download the dedicated SP2020 Public Release Authorization to complete and send to us if necessary.