3-DAY LIVE EXHIBITION ON SPACE PROPULSION VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Any private company or laboratory wishing to make an impact in today’s Space Propulsion and Space Transportation industry should seize this unique opportunity to communicate towards a very specialized audience, while demonstrating its know-how in a specific field of expertise and developing its professional network.
Becoming an exhibitor on SPACE PROPULSION VIRTUAL 2020+1 will enable you to:
- associate your image to a quality international event in the field.
- illustrate your company’s focus on bringing innovation solutions to the market.
- promote your latest products and innovations.
- meet potential clients or providers on your showcase and networking slots.
- maximize your ROI by obtaining the datas on online visitors (GDPR compliant).
Information on packages and reservation:
Jennifer Savina @ + 33 6 09 42 83 88 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FLASHBACK ON LAST EDITION
In Seville in 2018, 11 sponsors and 13 exhibitors were present on the Space Propulsion Conference.
– 72% expressed great satisfaction of their presence (over 8 on a scale from 1 to 10).
– 76% told us they have made contacts for potential new commercial opportunities
– 87% told us they have rekindled existing partnerships and client relations
– 68% told us they would probably be present for the next edition.
> > ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN < <
Follow the link in order to access the dedicated website
>> HOW TO REGISTER TO THE VIRTUAL EVENT?
SP2020+1 Conference will be hosted by the online platform “Let’s Get Digital”. It is a fully online tool that does not require any software installation from participants and speakers. The online registration platform will be open until MARCH 01, 2021.
Your registration need to be settled to obtain a personal login and password to access online.
Registration fees will have been adapted to this new online format.
- Participant fees: 300 €
- Speakers/Posters fees: 220 €
If you have already registered and paid the fees of the physical conference, you will be contacted by organization team to discuss your options: full refund if you wish to cancel participation or partial refund if you wish to attend the virtual conference.
One of those option (full or partial refund) needs to be confirmed by you before January 25, 2021
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES
- Personal access to online event plaform with individual login and password.
- Live access to attend interactive video-conferences of plenary and technical presentations on March 17, 18 and 19, 2021.
- Replay access to view video-conferences of plenary and technical presentations From March 17 to March 23, 2021.
- For speakers and chairperson: back-office access to presentation platform, from March 10 to March 17, 2021 – including rehearsal sessions prior to their presentation.
- Live access to virtual exhibition area.
- Live netwoking with other participants via chat and video meetings.
- Access to proceedings after the event (depending on speaker authorization).
NOTE ON SPEAKER FEES – LIVE OR PRE-RECORDED PRESENTATIONS
Cancellation will only be accepted up to March 1st and must be in writing. At less than 15 days from the Conference, cancellation fees will apply for 100%.
– – – – – – – – – –
ALL AUTHORS WHO HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED FOR SP2020 CONFERENCE ARE NOW DUE TO CONFIRM THEIR PARTICIPATION REMOTLY TO SP2020+1 VIRTUAL CONFERENCE BY REPLYING TO THE CONFIRMATION SURVEY
If you didn’t received an official email to inform you about this new format, please contact email@example.com
ADVICES TO THE AUTHORS
• SP2020+1 Conference will be hosted by the online platform “Let’s Get Digital”. It is a fully online tool that does not require any software installation from participants and speakers. Please check the website & specific guidelines to have a look to all the facilities offered by this tool.
• You can sign up for a Let’s Get Digital Generic Demo Event here
• All previously accepted papers can be included in the new virtual programme, giving you the opportunity to present virtually (live or pre-recorded). Please confirm your participation before December 28, 2020 by replying to the survey
• Papers and posters of those who have not answered the survey or confirmed by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before this date will be automatically deleted from the programme.
• Your registration needs to be settled before March 01, 2021 to obtain a personal login and password to access online. If you are not registered, you’ll not be able to log in the platform and give your speech. All registration details here
• The person submitting the abstract will be designated as the contact person and the main author.
You can check anytime the status of your abstract by login on the dedicated plateform.
PAPERS, PRESENTATIONS & PRE RECORDED VIDEOS
• You have to upload your full paper by January 25, 2021 on the dedicated platform. Access guidelines HERE
Please note that failure to comply with the deadline will entail not having the manuscript included in the conference proceedings and programme.
You can download the SP2020+1 PAPER INSTRUCTIONS to follow in order to prepare your full paper.
Login and Password to access the platform remain the same than those used for the abstract submission
• You can participate and give your speech in live during the Conference or your can prepare a pre-recorded video. In any case, you need to send your slides and/or pre-recorded video before March 01, 2021. A specific uploading process will be detailled here in the following weeks.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE POSTER SESSION
There is no official template to follow in order to prepare your poster, you can put texts, figures, graphs… all relevant content needed to highlight your work.
Important: If slots in the program became available you may be notified by email until January 29, 2021.
You can benefit of special rate for your Conference Registration.
Please be aware of the specific rule: “No registration, no poster session”
SP2020+1 PUBLICATION POLICY
All papers accepted for presentation and poster at the SP 2020+1 will be accessible online exclusively to the conference delegates with a dedicated login & password.
This means that papers shall not be classified or shall, if necessary, be released by the relevant company and/or government agency.
You can download the dedicated SP2020+1 Public Release Authorization to complete and send to us if necessary.
Follow us on LinkedIn for fresh updates on the Conference!
Conference Secretariat – 3AF
6, rue Galilée
75016 Paris – France
Phone: +33 (0)1 56 64 12 30
Email : email@example.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working on creating a virtual environment that will offer user-friendly opportunities to attend conferences and paper presentation, discover exhibitors and network with all the actors of the Space field to offer to all the participant a fulfiled online experience.
With the support of ESA, SP2020+1 Conference will be hosted by the online platform “Let’s Get Digital”.
It is a fully online tool that does not require any software installation from participants and speakers. Please check the website & specific guidelines to have a look to all the facilities offered by this tool.
Preferred browser for optimal experience of the Let’s Get Digital platform is Google Chrome. Connection to VPN may cause delay in connection.
You can sign up for a Let’s Get Digital Generic Demo Event here, the link is automatically updated when LGD have more demo’s planned. >> Next introduction event organized by LGD on JANUARY, 12
Take a look to the virtual environement and features offered by Let’s Get Digital platform
Your registration needs to be settled before March 01, 2021 to obtain a personal login and password to access online. If you are not registered, you’ll not be able to log in the platform and give your speech. All registration details here
2 Technical Commitees are working together
in order to cover all the specific topics discussed during the Space Propulsion Conference:
- Spacecraft Propulsion Technical Commitee
- Propulsion for Space Transportation Technical Commitee
Guillermo ORTEGA, Dominique RIBEREAU and Giorgio SACCOCCIA, as Conference Chairmen,
will oversee the technical content prepared in order to offer to the SP2020+1 Participants
the more efficient, attractive and up to date programme regarding the recent advances in the field.
PROPULSION FOR SPACE TRANSPORTATION
|DEMAIRÉ||Alain||OHB Sweden AB||BRETEAU||Jérôme||ESA|
|DUCHEMIN||Olivier||Safran Aircraft Engines||D’AVERSA||Emanuela||ASI|
|GARBAYO||Alberto||AVS – URA Thrusthers||HENOUX||Jean-Christophe||ArianeGroup|
|GONZALEZ DEL AMO||Jose||ESA||HENRY||Stéphane||ArianeGroup|
|KIMOTO||Kenichi||IHI Aerospace||NARAYANAN||V.||Liquid Propulsion Systems Center|
|LIÉNART||Thomas||CNES||ONOFRI (Pr)||Marcello||University of Rome (Sapienza)|
|PACKAN||Denis||ONERA||PALMNÄS||Ulf||Palmnäs & Co|
|PEUKERT||Markus||OHB System AG||PESSANA||Mario||TAS|
|POLK||James E.||Jet Propulsion Laboratory||PIGNIER||Gérald||ArianeGroup|
|PONS LORENTE||Arnau||Purdue University||PREVOST||Lilian||CNES|
|ZHENG||Riheng||Chinese Society Astronautics (CSA)|