CALL FOR PAPERS IS STILL OPEN
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 26
>> Download the full CALL FOR PAPERS <<
|Abstract submission||December, 2019|
|Abstract deposit deadline||MARCH 26, 2020 !! NEW !!|
|Notification to authors||APRIL 15, 2020|
|Preliminary Programme||April 30, 2020|
|Online registration opening||May, 2020|
|Deadline for manuscripts||September 14, 2020|
|SPACE PROPULSION 2020||OCTOBER 5-9, 2020|
>> NEW TOPIC <<
3. EUCASS PROSPECTIVE SESSION
In Situ Resources Utilization (ISRU) and Space Propulsion
Click here for more information
ADVICE TO THE AUTHORS
• The main purpose of the abstract is to give the Technical Committee information to assist them in selecting the papers to be presented at the conference.
• The selected papers will be presented in a 15 minutes speech at the conference (+ 5 minutes for Q&A).
• An abstract will be selected based on the importance and originality of the subject addressed, on its relevance to the conference theme, on the clarity of its expression.
• The abstract should be a “stand alone” summary that can be used in the compilation of abstracts.
• The abstract should be in English and no longer than 500 words.
• The abstract should summarize the main objectives of the paper to be presented and outline its conclusions.
• Work that has been presented elsewhere, and not updated, will be considered inappropriate.
• All abstracts should be submitted on the dedicated platform
The person submitting the abstract will be deignated as the contact person and the main author.
You can check anytime the status of your abstract by login on the dedicated plateform.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE/REFUSAL
The organizing committee will notify all authors of its decision on 15 April 2020. This notification will be accompanied by detailed instructions allowing authors to prepare and make the deposit of their full paper by 14 September 2020.
Please note that failure to comply with the deadline will entail not having the manuscript included in the conference proceedings.